I'm making a difference.

0

Category: ,

ImYou IM. We give, is a campaign from Windows Live that's running for a while but apparently doesn't have much success in Belgium I got more  than 200 messenger contacts and none of them has the I'm sign. Now what is this I'm all about well and I quote "The i’m™ Initiative from Windows Live Messenger™ makes helping your favorite cause as easy as sending an instant message. Every time you start a conversation using i’m, we share a portion of our advertising revenue with some of the world's most effective social cause organizations. Each of our partners will get a minimum of $100,000. As for the maximum? There is none. The sky's the limit. It's simple. It's free. You IM, we give." So what can I say for everybody who's reading my blog it's simple so make the difference ...

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments (0)