Interact, the day after.

0

Category:

I must say that I found that the congress was a big success the afternoon was really great. It all started with Tara Moss (Head of Communications Strategy, Isobar UK) who came instead of Nigel Morris she gave a great presentation and captivated the whole audience. After that we had Martin Buckley who talked about one of my favorite cases the past year, Impossible is nothing from Adidas (too bad he had some technical problems). The closing sessions from Bart Becks, Marc Bresseel and Javier Rodriguez where for me the best presentations of the whole day I really would have liked to hear some more of these guy’s as their insights and view about the media are really innovating and captivating. It seems that we'll see a some interviews and videos of the event tomorrow on Digimedia comming from Robin Wouters, looking forward to it. Anyway next year it's in Germany I hope I'll see you all their cause it was definitely worth it.

Comments (0)