Film lovers will love this!

0

Category: , , ,

My colleagues are definitely active in sending me great things so here is another one. The European commission created a clip to promote the European Movie industry but it seems that it's highly controversial due to his Soft Erotic character. One thing that's sure is that controversy sells the little movie has been seen over 2.200.000 times on their special EUTube channel (till now I didn't even know this existed). None of the other clips they professionally produced went over the 250.000 views so I guess they must be really happy, well not really. Some at the European parliament call it immoral, some stupid, some madness but I think they never did such a good job to promote something.

Found on: http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/nieuws/multimedia/512978?wt.bron=channelArt7 (sorry in Dutch)
Technorati tags: , , ,

Comments (0)