Do you need to put your source???

0

Category: ,

I'm writing posts on my blog now for about 15 months and reading a looooooot of other posts as my inspiration source and there is one thing that is really bothering me! Most of the time I read something interesting on a blog and a few hours or days later I find the same things on other blogs and almost never do I read the source of their information, something I always try to remember. It's only fair that you mention the writer of the original information you found. So like I said in the beginning of my post it's about 15 months that I blog and that's not so long, but could anybody tell me if that's common practice in the blogosphere to just take the information you read somewhere, rephrase it and just forget to mention the source of your information????

Technorati Tags: ,,

Comments (0)