Dodge, the Ram Challenge.

1

Category: , ,

Dodge launched a new advergame, the Ram Challenge. I really like the whole dark atmosphere, they even included a trailer to promote the game. So everything seems OK but, I really didn't the game, for me it was very unclear what I needed to do, I just clicked everywhere and hoped it would help. And guess what it did till the 3th challenge there I really stopped as the 10th time it became too boring. So really nice campaign in different levels, at the end they ask your current car situation so that's also integrated and well thought but really a pity about the game itselves, it's unclear and boring, or am I a really bad game player????
Found on: www.marketinginteractive.be
Technorati tags: , , ,

Comment (1)

The real challenge is going to be keeping this company afloat.

You sunk it, Joe.