The new Stella site, a work of art!

3

Category: , ,

LeCourage Today I found the new site of Stella Artois  which is a real work of art to say at least, This is one for the Cyber Lions, nex year. It's a mixture between an advergame and a movie. The game Screen1 called "Le Courage" is an epic story of the different risks the people of "Leuven" took to get the best Beer. The way you play the game is really nice cause they don't tell you how to play the games you just have to find everything out by yourselves.  Screen2Every section has something special and really cool, my favorite one was the last "The Setting Sun" where you have to stop the sun from going down in the sea. I won't spoil your quest but you have to think about dragging. If you didn't see it already I really strongly advise you to go to the site and enjoy this marvel.

This is the viral to launch the site.

PS. I know there are lots of other actions bound to this campaign, I'll have a look later and blog about it all.

Comments (3)

Thanks for the post - and I'm really glad you enjoyed the site... A lot of people have found that sun challenge particularly difficult!

Also - just to let you know we have some wallpapers and screensavers available over on the accompanying website blog on our downloads page, just in case you fancy a look.

Take care - and thanks again!

Jack

The sun is *killing* me.

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!

Here is my webpage; get more followers on pinterest