Entertainment like you have never seen before???

2

Category:

Play1 I just received this mail for a campaign from playstation called "This is living", actually the mail looks quite good (a typo in the subject of the mail, OK). But when you click on the links this is far from good the only thing you see is this error message.

"Warning: main(en_US/home/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/thisisliving.com/httpdocs/detect.php on line 97"

I don't know who has send this out but I surely hope they'll notice their mistake and fix everything for tomorrow morning.

UPDATE 06/12/2007
I guess they could not care less after 2 days you still got the same error message. These are situations I really don't understand nor the client nor the agency sees that there is something terribly wrong .....

Comments (2)

It's working now...

Maybe when you wrote your comment but now it's still offline.