Will I meet you at Customer First??

0

Category:

Tomorrow and Friday you'll find me at Customer First, I quite enjoyed it last year and I don't want to miss it this year. I'll also try to do some live blogging on the event. My day will look like this. Before noon we don't have the choice and I surely will try to attend the 10:30 session from the Microsoft Online Service group cause I definitely have some work to do before I can attend. I'll also attend all the other sessions before noon and in the afternoon I'll be there for the Microsoft Session at 14:00 hours. Than I'll be back for the Blognation Session (I guess as a blogger I need to be there). So tomorrow I guess I will be able to tell more about Customer First. I hope one thing and that is that they have sorted out the noise problem during those sessions, but we'll see about that.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments (0)